Caliber III 184mm 44° Raked Longboard Truck - Black£ 73.99
Caliber III 184mm 44° Raked Longboard Truck – Black
Price is for 2 trucks
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added hanger material.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 10″ (184mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 44° baseplate with bushing shim provides the most stability in our line, making them ideal for downhill and fast freeride styles of riding.
- Removing the baseplate shim allows for the use of tall bushings. This gives the freedom to create more bushing combinations/options without changing truck geometry.
- Raked hanger provides increased turn and a generally more lively feeling ride.
- Raked hangar can also be flipped upside down from the stock position. This will turn it into a negative rake truck, for more consistent turns, lower ride height, easier slide initiation and an overall more stable ride. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners.
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.
Take your skills to the next level with the Caliber III Raked Longboard Truck! This is the raked version of the Caliber III which provides more reactive turning and tighter carve, ideal for freeriding/freestyle/dance and cruising. Flipping your raked hangers upside down will give you more stability and consistent turn. Negative rake will also give you a lower ride height and easier slide initiation. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners. Comes with a hanger of 10 inches and 44 degree baseplate which increases the stability.
Hanger width: 183
Axle with inch: 10
Truck type: RKP
Riding Style: Cruising / Carving, Freeriding, Freestyle / Dancing
Non UK / EU Deliveries
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. It is accepted by you that Newton’s Shred has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Newton’s Shred recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that needs to be paid. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be paid by you, the customer. Refunds of any returned order will be of items, not the services incurred.
Royal Mail Tracked 2-3 Days
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. This service takes 2-3 days after ordering, including Saturdays.
Click & Collect
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. We will select the nearest Click & Collect location by using our given address. You will receive an email confirmation of your tracking number and location.
DPD/ Other Couriers
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. On the day of delivery you will also receive a text/email notifying you of an estimated one hour delivery window. This service does not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. This service is only available for UK Mainland customers.
If you request that the package is left somewhere without a signature, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you do request an item is left without a signature, you assume responsibility for any loss or damage to the package.
Our parcels are normally shipped in Newton’s Shred branded packaging.
Can’t be home for the delivery? Don’t worry – Newton’s Shred can ship to almost any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.
We normally do not deliver to drop-shipping companies or storage/self-storage companies.
Changing delivery address while your order is in transit – if you decide to change the delivery address after the delivery service was confirmed and the information was entered into the system, a redirection will lead to a different delivery time and therefore, a delayed delivery. Note that even if the new address is very close to the initial one, the information still has to be changed and the package re-labelled, which can lead to a change in the delivery date as well. In such cases, it would usually be quicker for the delivery to fail then pick up the order from the local depot in the evening of the due date.
Almost all deliveries will take place as scheduled. However, certain issues may be out of our control resulting in possible delays. Due to this, we advise against taking time off daily routines, such as work, to avoid any issues. An order can be placed to go to a business address if needed. If you are worried about a delivery for any reason or have any queries please contact us on 07807203111, or email us at Gael@newtons-shred.co.uk.
Collect in Store
This service is to collect at Newton’s Shred store, located in Canvey Island, Essex. Time of collection will need to be arranged. We will contact you directly once order is placed.
We offer local pick up when at events or at meet up points. Generally most weekends we are out and about around Essex and London plus many events around the UK and Europe during peak seasons. You can contact us or we will contact you once your order is placed, to arrange a Local Pickup point.
At Newton’s Shred we give you the chance of securing your product, you are able to place a pre-order to reserve a new product or an out of stock due to be released / restock in the near future. Doing this will allocate stock to your order. Pre-orders will be fulfilled in the order that they are placed. The quicker your pre-order is placed the earlier your goods will be received. When placing a pre-order payment you will be charged for the full amount of the order. Please note when placing pre-orders with other items in stock, we hold the whole order until all is ready for dispatch, unless stated differently. All re-stock dates given have been provided by the UK /European distributor, however are subject to changes beyond Newton’s Shred control. In the event a pre-order is delayed, we will notify all customers as quickly as possible.
***Please note it is your responsibility for any duty or import charges for goods shipped***
Please check with the customs in your country regarding any charges that may occur from purchasing goods from overseas.
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery.
Delivery cost is for orders up to 5kg. Over 5kg may incur extra costs. We will however contact you first, if there will be extra.