The world’s most sought after longboard trucks!
The 50° Paris V3 Trucks are everything a longboard truck should be—playful, lively, smooth, and strong. Unbelievably strong!
The V3s are produced using Paris‘ new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 Trucks a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market. The new manufacturing process also allows them to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
Paris have redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area. They’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the Paris V3 Trucks have been upgraded! Their top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to centre.
Looking to cut some serious turns and get your swerve on? Look no further! Alongside the larger, 180mm V3, the Paris V3 Trucks are also available in 150mm and are your go-to carving truck. The narrow hanger allows for quicker turning and increased leverage compared to a wider truck. The 50° baseplate provides an excellent balance of stability and manoeuvrability. Perfect for smaller boards, smaller riders, and the deep carver in all of us, the Paris 150s will get you diving into quick cuts and surf-inspired slashes in no time!
- Available in 180mm and 150mm
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of Paris 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.