Caliber Truck Company has been working hard to create the next generation of Caliber Trucks; The Caliber II Fifty Caliber.
This truck is stable at high speeds while also having an optimal angle for making strong carves. The hanger is not only reversible, but when flipped there is no rake to throw off the ride. The bushing seats are symmetrical with an optimal setup for any style of bushing. The pivot of the baseplate is self contained keeping it from having any weakness. The Blood Orange Bushings at an 89a durometer make for an ideal responsiveness. Perfection…
- One (1) set of two (2) Black Caliber Trucks II Fifty Caliber 183mm Skateboard Reverse Kingpin Trucks
- Axle width: 10″
- Hanger width: 183mm
- 50-Degree contained baseplate
- Blood Orange Barrel – Cone Combo Bushing Set
- Updated bushing seat providing a perfect no-slip-fit
- Pivot re-designed for tighter tolerances with an updated chamfer
- Circular kingpin hole with updated diameter
- Truck strength increased by 40%
- Pressed-in Grade 8 Steal Kingpin
- Beefed up and reinforced baseplate
- Thinner paints for tightened tolerances
NOTE: Sold only as a set of two (2) trucks.