Loaded x UnLimited Icarus Cruiser Flex 1 Electric Skateboard – 8.6″ x 38.4″
Stable yet agile.
The Unlimited Cruiser Kit is the most efficient version of the Unlimited range. Still small and light but with twice the range. Works great on any board and upgrades easily to a Race Kit if you want even more speed and torque.
Combine Loaded’s flagship freeride deck with the Unlimited Cruiser System for a super damp, stable and agile ripper. Great for anyone, this is our most stable and speed-friendly Unlimited Complete offering.
LIGHT | POWERFUL | UPGRADEABLE
- One Motor, Two Batteries
- Fits nearly any truck and deck
- Works great on any size skateboard
- Four riding modes
- User tunable settings for speed, acceleration and braking
- Airline friendly
- Water Resistant (When Charge Port Covers are in Place)
- Top Shelf Components including a custom designed motor, carbon plate and Orangatang Wheels
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed
- Loaded Dark Blue Basalt Tesseract Deck (Length: 99cm l Width: 24cm l Wheelbase: 62.2-66cm)
- Paris V3 180mm 43° Trucks
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Bushing setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- 3 x Orangatang 80a Orange 85 mm Caguama Wheels
- 1 x Orangatang 80a Orange Wheel Sleeve fitted to Motor
- Pre-Built with the Unlimited Cruiser Kit
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control
- Wrist Strap and Charger Cable for Remote Control
- Skate Tool and Torque Tool
- Electric Skateboard Product Manual
- Unlimited/Loaded/Orangatang Sticker Sheet
- Top Speed: 23 mph / 37 kph
- Range: 13 miles / 21 km
- Weight: 14.7 lbs / 6.7 kg
- Torque: 9° Uphill
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 240 lbs / 110 kg (heavier riders should opt for a Race Kit)
- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety)
- 3 Ride modes: Snail, Eco and Pro, for riders of all abilities
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with the free rideunlimited app
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Charger Input: 100 V – 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time: 150 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Balanced Charging: Both Batteries charge simultaneously and self balance
- Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery
- Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!)
- USB Type-C port for charging accessories
- Sealed to IP65 spec.
Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
Battery – The swappable lithium-ion battery is as powerful as it is tough. It’s also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring it with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the battery, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.