Bones Bearings – 8mm Bones REDS Ceramic Skateboard Bearings
Bones Ceramic Super REDS are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
Bones Bearings – 8mm Bones Super REDS Ceramic Skateboard Bearings Features:
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Bones Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.