Loaded x UnLimited Icarus Cruiser Flex 1 Electric Skateboard - 8.6" x 38.4"£ 1,239.00
Loaded x UnLimited Icarus Cruiser Flex 1 Electric Skateboard – 8.6″ x 38.4″
Stable yet agile.
The Unlimited Cruiser Kit is the most efficient version of the Unlimited range. Still small and light but with twice the range. Works great on any board and upgrades easily to a Race Kit if you want even more speed and torque.
Combine Loaded’s flagship freeride deck with the Unlimited Cruiser System for a super damp, stable and agile ripper. Great for anyone, this is our most stable and speed-friendly Unlimited Complete offering.
LIGHT | POWERFUL | UPGRADEABLE
- One Motor, Two Batteries
- Fits nearly any truck and deck
- Works great on any size skateboard
- Four riding modes
- User tunable settings for speed, acceleration and braking
- Airline friendly
- Water Resistant (When Charge Port Covers are in Place)
- Top Shelf Components including a custom designed motor, carbon plate and Orangatang Wheels
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed
- Loaded Dark Blue Basalt Tesseract Deck (Length: 99cm l Width: 24cm l Wheelbase: 62.2-66cm)
- Paris V3 180mm 43° Trucks
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Bushing setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- 3 x Orangatang 80a Orange 85 mm Caguama Wheels
- 1 x Orangatang 80a Orange Wheel Sleeve fitted to Motor
- Pre-Built with the Unlimited Cruiser Kit
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control
- Wrist Strap and Charger Cable for Remote Control
- Skate Tool and Torque Tool
- Electric Skateboard Product Manual
- Unlimited/Loaded/Orangatang Sticker Sheet
- Top Speed: 23 mph / 37 kph
- Range: 13 miles / 21 km
- Weight: 14.7 lbs / 6.7 kg
- Torque: 9° Uphill
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 240 lbs / 110 kg (heavier riders should opt for a Race Kit)
- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety)
- 3 Ride modes: Snail, Eco and Pro, for riders of all abilities
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with the free rideunlimited app
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Charger Input: 100 V – 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time: 150 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Balanced Charging: Both Batteries charge simultaneously and self balance
- Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery
- Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!)
- USB Type-C port for charging accessories
- Sealed to IP65 spec.
Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
Battery – The swappable lithium-ion battery is as powerful as it is tough. It’s also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring it with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the battery, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.
- Length: 97.5 cm / 38.4”
- Width: 21.8 cm / 8.6”
- Wheelbase: 71.8 cm / 28.25”.
- Construction: Bamboo Fibreglass.
- Gripped: Yes
Board width (Inches): 9.4
Board length (Inches): 39
Colour: Limited Edition, Natural
Riding Style: Freeriding, Freestyle / Dancing, Long Distance Pumping / Pushing
Non UK / EU Deliveries
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. It is accepted by you that Newton’s Shred has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Newton’s Shred recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that needs to be paid. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be paid by you, the customer. Refunds of any returned order will be of items, not the services incurred.
Royal Mail Tracked 2-3 Days
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. This service takes 2-3 days after ordering, including Saturdays.
Click & Collect
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. We will select the nearest Click & Collect location by using our given address. You will receive an email confirmation of your tracking number and location.
DPD/ Other Couriers
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery. On the day of delivery you will also receive a text/email notifying you of an estimated one hour delivery window. This service does not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. This service is only available for UK Mainland customers.
If you request that the package is left somewhere without a signature, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you do request an item is left without a signature, you assume responsibility for any loss or damage to the package.
Our parcels are normally shipped in Newton’s Shred branded packaging.
Can’t be home for the delivery? Don’t worry – Newton’s Shred can ship to almost any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.
We normally do not deliver to drop-shipping companies or storage/self-storage companies.
Changing delivery address while your order is in transit – if you decide to change the delivery address after the delivery service was confirmed and the information was entered into the system, a redirection will lead to a different delivery time and therefore, a delayed delivery. Note that even if the new address is very close to the initial one, the information still has to be changed and the package re-labelled, which can lead to a change in the delivery date as well. In such cases, it would usually be quicker for the delivery to fail then pick up the order from the local depot in the evening of the due date.
Almost all deliveries will take place as scheduled. However, certain issues may be out of our control resulting in possible delays. Due to this, we advise against taking time off daily routines, such as work, to avoid any issues. An order can be placed to go to a business address if needed. If you are worried about a delivery for any reason or have any queries please contact us on 07807203111, or email us at Gael@newtons-shred.co.uk.
Collect in Store
This service is to collect at Newton’s Shred store, located in Canvey Island, Essex. Time of collection will need to be arranged. We will contact you directly once order is placed.
We offer local pick up when at events or at meet up points. Generally most weekends we are out and about around Essex and London plus many events around the UK and Europe during peak seasons. You can contact us or we will contact you once your order is placed, to arrange a Local Pickup point.
At Newton’s Shred we give you the chance of securing your product, you are able to place a pre-order to reserve a new product or an out of stock due to be released / restock in the near future. Doing this will allocate stock to your order. Pre-orders will be fulfilled in the order that they are placed. The quicker your pre-order is placed the earlier your goods will be received. When placing a pre-order payment you will be charged for the full amount of the order. Please note when placing pre-orders with other items in stock, we hold the whole order until all is ready for dispatch, unless stated differently. All re-stock dates given have been provided by the UK /European distributor, however are subject to changes beyond Newton’s Shred control. In the event a pre-order is delayed, we will notify all customers as quickly as possible.
***Please note it is your responsibility for any duty or import charges for goods shipped***
Please check with the customs in your country regarding any charges that may occur from purchasing goods from overseas.
This is a tracked service, so you can check the location of your delivery.
Delivery cost is for orders up to 5kg. Over 5kg may incur extra costs. We will however contact you first, if there will be extra.